Saturday, April 11, 2015

Day 100: 10 April 2015

HELLO!!!

I can’t believe it’s been 100 days since the year began! It doesn’t seem like it has been that long and so much has happened since I started this adventure in January! So for this post I want to go over some of the major things that have happened to me since the beginning of the year, and I want to talk about some of the things that I am looking forward to in the coming months.

1.       I have successfully lost 20 pounds since the beginning of the year
2.       I have also lost 5 inches around my waist!
3.       I have gone down a pant size!
4.       I have dyed my hair blonde… again
5.       I got my tattoo touched up… finally
6.       I got inducted into the business honor society
7.       I signed up for my last fall semester of classes!
8.       I’m refining my cooking skills
9.       I have the best GPA since I started college
10.   I have started talking to my ex-boyfriend again
11.   He and I are very good friends
12.   I’ve started doing Zumba
13.   I’ve found my favorite type of wine!
14.   I’ve gotten over 1200 blog views!
15.   My makeup collection has grown quite a bit!

There are many things that I am looking forward too

1.       School is almost over! Only 3 more weeks until I’m done for the summer
2.       My best friend Sarah graduates from college! Then she is going to move away from me, which doesn’t make me very happy.
3.       I start working for the summer!
4.       I get to go to South Carolina for a few days to hang out with a cute boy
5.       My 22nd birthday is this summer
6.       I at the end of August I start my senior year of college
7.       I’m going to sign up for my final semester of college in October
8.       Losing more weight and buying new clothes
9.       Seeing one of my friends get married in October
10.   Doing the makeup for her wedding!

I have had an amazing 100 days so far and I’m excited to see what the next 265 have in store for me! I hope you all have had a great 100 days as well and I will talk to you all soon!

Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

1 comment:

  1. You're so lucky to have tattoos! http://thelifeofjades.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete