Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Day Ninety Four and Ninety Five: 4 and 5 April 2015

Hello there wonderful people!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday! Sorry for the late post it’s been a very hectic week so far and I haven’t had much time to do anything. Without delaying any further let me get started!

The day before Easter I spent the entire Saturday with my mom running a million errands around town! We first went to Noodles and Company for lunch and it was absolutely delicious I got Pad Thai which is Asian rice noodles, vegetables, peanut sauce, and sautéed shrimp! My mom got Japanese Pan Noodles which looked like giant earthworms on her plate but it tasted really good. After lunch we went to Sam’s club to pick up a few things we needed for Easter Dinner. After walking around Sam’s Club for what felt like hours we went back to the house to put the cold stuff away and then we went to JC Penny’s so that my mom could get a few 15 minute contour make over from Sephora. While we were there I spent some time looking around at all the products and explaining to my mom the different products that I was interested in and she ended up buying me a contour palette by Kat Von D as my Easter Gift. After that we went to Walmart to get a few more things for Easter Dinner and I picked up some hair dye because my roots had started coming in and I wanted my hair all nice and pretty for church the next day. So after dinner my mom helped me dye my hair a gorgeous vanilla blonde color from Schwarzkopf. After blow drying my hair and making sure it was perfect I went to bed.

The next morning I woke up early and curled my hair like I usually do and I did my makeup and I ended up doing my mom’s makeup as well using my new contour palette she had purchased me. Then we went to church where we watched all the little ones hunt for Easter eggs out on the playground and they all looked so adorable in their little outfits. Then during church service I decided to help out in the nursery because it was crowded in there and all the kids were hopped up on sugar from all the candy they had been eating. While I was in there one of the little boys decided to attach himself to my hip and we sat and talked the entire time and he told me all about the presents he got for Easter and what his little brother got and that now that he was 5 years old he was a big boy and got big boy toys. It was absolutely adorable and I ended up getting a picture with him because he was just too cute. Then once church was over mom and I went home to start working on Easter dinner. After she put the ham in the oven she took the dog for a walk and I decided to take a nice little nap on the couch. I didn’t wake up until 4pm when everyone had already arrived for dinner. I got woken up and poured myself a glass of wine and ate a lovely dinner with my family. Then after dinner I packed my bag and headed back to school. When I got back I spent some time with my friends and we went out for margaritas. Overall it was a really good night.

Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment