Sunday, April 19, 2015

Day 105 and 106: 15 and 16 April 2015

Hello All,

So I know I’m a little late on posting this but it was a hectic and exhausting week! I’m going to keep this post short and sweet because I have a few others to catch up on because I’m so behind!

I spent most of Wednesday working on my 8 page paper that I had to write by Thursday night and by the time Supernatural came on I was exhausted and ready for bed. Once the show was over there was no way I was going to be able to concentrate on my paper so I gave up my efforts and shut my laptop for the night and laid on the couch for another hour before I finally made myself get back up and go to bed… it was struggle let me tell you. As I was lying in bed I remembered that I had a health test the next morning and I hadn’t even looked at the chapter in the book. So I ended up staying awake until 1:30 in the morning studying. It was awful, I was asleep as soon as my head hit my pillow.

The next day I made my way to my health class and took my test in 20 minutes like I do with all of my tests. Then I went to my next class early so I could go to the computer lab and work on my paper a bit before class. I ended up getting distracted and didn’t get much work done. Then I went to my class where people were giving presentations so I didn’t pay much attention. Then once that class let out I went back to the lab because my 11:00 class was cancelled and I really did work on my paper this time. While I was talking to one of my classmates about our paper my phone rang and when I answered it, it was the lady from the internship I applied for and she scheduled me an interview for Tuesday at 10:30 am. I got so excited and as soon as I was off the phone with her I called my mom to tell her the good news and she was so excited she screamed in my ear. We talked for a few minutes before I got back to working on my paper. Then I went to lunch with Sarah before making my way to work, and while I was at work I typed half of my paper. Then when I got back to my apartment I finished my paper by 6:00 and I had Sarah read it before I submitted it online. It ended up being 10 pages including my cover page and reference page. Then after my paper was done I had a speech to write for my public speaking class. I did that fairly quickly and once it was written I made the PowerPoint presentation to go with it. Then I took two online quizzes and I was all done with my work by 10:30 and then around 11 I got a phone call from the guy I like and we ended up talking until 2 in the morning, he ended up falling asleep on me like always. Then after that I went to bed as well and I was so tired that I was out like a light!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment