Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 109 and 110: 19 and 20 April 2015


Hello Wonderful People,

So the countdown to the end of the semester is going strong, and I am up to ears in homework to do. I barely have any time to sleep anymore, so I am exhausted. I am currently taking a break from all of my work to type this post for y’all. I’m not going to talk for too long because I do have a lot of work that needs to get done….

Sunday was a boring day, I did what I usually do every Sunday. I woke up, got myself together, packed my bag to go back to school, and then I watched TV with my mom most of the day until it was time to start dinner. We had to run to the store because the meat we had was questionable and I refused to eat it. While we were at the store I grabbed a zucchini to grill up as well. When we got back to the house it started to rain and we rushed to get the cheeseburgers cooking before it started pouring outside. We managed it thankfully and we ate a delicious dinner of cheeseburgers and grilled zucchinis and onions. It was so good, and I really want more right now. Then after dinner I ate some butter pecan ice cream before making my way back to school. The drive back was gross because it was raining and I had to carry my stuff to my room in the rain, but it was okay. I then unpacked my bag and got all cozy on my bed to watch my favorite Sunday night TV shows Once Upon A Time, Secrets and Lies, and The Royals. By the time all of my shows were done I was in a sad mood and I ended up crying for no apparent reasons. I was so confused and Sarah wouldn’t let me out of her site until I stopped crying. Eventually the crying did stop and I ended up watching an old cartoon from my childhood that is on Netflix before I fell asleep.

On Monday, I didn’t have classes because of a research conference that was going on, so I spent my day doing homework and organizing my to-do list. I also spent my morning packing up certain things in my room that I plan on taking home with me this weekend. I only have 14 more days until I am done with school for the summer and I  knew that if I didn’t start packing when I did I was going to regret it when it was time for me to move out. Then after I did some homework it was time for me to go to work at 4, and while at work I played games on my phone before my friend Courtney showed up and then I filled her in on all the new things in my life. She always gives the best advice and she is hilarious about it too. We had a great time before I made my way back to my apartment after I was done with work to do more homework. I worked tirelessly to get it all done so I could go to sleep as soon as possible. I ended up getting everything dome by 10:30 so I was able to finish watching The Hunchback of Notre Dame with Sarah before we both went to bed. MY stomach was not very happy with me when I finally got in my bed so it took me a long time to finally get to sleep, but once I was asleep I didn’t wake up for anything. The reason I know this is because last night there was an awful thunderstorm that woke everyone up except me… but I’m glad I missed that one!

I will try and do better about posting but with how hectic everything is right now I don’t know how often I will be able to blog. Just bear with me over the next two weeks!


Thanks for reading! Xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment