Friday, April 3, 2015

Day Ninety Two and Ninety Three: 2 and 3 April 2015

Hey there wonderful people,

The last two days have been the easiest of my week. I can finally relax after such a hectic beginning to my week.

On Thursday, I went to my classes as usual and I went to work. While at work I hung out with one of my roommates and we played board games with a friend of hers who I never really got a long with. I am making more of an effort to not hate him. I must say that I genuinely enjoyed playing all of the games even though he was there. After we played a few rounds it was time for me to clock out of work and make my way home. The drive was peaceful as it usually is, and once I arrived in town I made my way to World Market where I picked up a few bottles of wine and a new coffee mug. Once I did that I made my way to my favorite nail salon to get my eyebrows done because they were looking rough. After that I made my way home where I spent the next hour or so dying Easter eggs with my niece. Then her, my father, and I ate burgers for dinner before they had to leave and go to her Girl Scout meeting. Once they left, I changed into my comfy clothes and plopped myself down onto my couch and proceeded to watch some TV before one of my favorite movies came on. At 9pm when Maleficent came on my mom and I sat down to watch it, but I didn’t last long and I ended up falling asleep on the couch. Once the movie was over my mom woke me up and told me to go to bed which I readily agreed to. I went upstairs and got snuggled up in my bed and fell asleep almost instantly.

When I woke up this morning I get myself ready and 10 minutes before 10am I made my way to the tattoo shop where I got my tattoo done in December. It has been looking dreadful recently and it needed to be touched up. I made it there 10 minutes after it opened and the guy who did my tattoo in December was there and he got set up quickly and before I knew it he was making my tattoo look as good as new. We had a great conversation we talked about the most random things but it made the process much more bearable instead of being silent for 40 minutes while he tattooed my collarbone. My tattoo looks so much better now than it did! Once he taped me up with a nice bandage I left to go get some lunch, I went to Panera to get a chicken caesar salad to go and I grabbed some Starbucks as well because I have a caffeine addiction. Then after getting my food, I made my way to Walmart to pick up a few things. I got some nail polish because now that its spring time I needed some brighter colors, I also picked up an eyeshadow palette from Maybelline. After leaving Walmart I came home and ate my lunch and watched a movie on Netflix before starting to watch season 3 of House of Cards. I am about to start doing some homework and continue watching House of Cards. Then later on tonight I hope to be done with the major assignment I will be working on before I go to bed. Wish me luck!

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday night!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment