Sunday, April 12, 2015

Day One Hundred and One and One Hundred and Two: 11 and 12 April 2015

Why Hello There Everyone!

I’m not really sure what to blog about today because nothing has really happened over the last two days that hasn’t already happened before except one thing that I am so excited about!

So over the last few months my ex and I have become quite good friends again, and I have really enjoyed having him back in my life. So the other day we were talking on the phone and he fell asleep on me like he usually does and then the next night we were talking on the phone again and he had to stop our conversation short for another reason. So he texted me later on and told me he wanted to make it up to me and I had no idea how he could but then he thought that it would be a great idea for him to take me on a date to see Avengers 2: Age of Ultron. I’m a huge Marvel fan and as soon as he said that I accepted! So later on in the month of May he and I will be meeting halfway in South Carolina to hang out for a weekend and go see the movie and do some other things. We are going to a city neither of us has been to before so it will be a new adventure for us and I can’t wait. We are going to share a hotel room because it will be cheaper for us since I’m in college and I don’t have a lot of money. I have already looked up prices for the hotel and how long of a drive it will be for each of us and it’s about 6 hours for both us to get there. All he has to do is take off work and we will book a hotel and make all the arrangements, I can’t even begin to describe how excited I am to see him or the movie. I haven’t seen him since December and I know that I will probably tackle him into a hug when I see him and he will probably do the same to me.

Honestly I wish the trip was tomorrow because I could really use a break from everything and I really want to see him and talk to him face to face. The next few weeks are going to be unbearably busy because I have so many things to do before the end of the semester and I know that adding the excitement of this trip is only going to make the next few weeks go by even faster! Please keep your fingers crossed that I get everything done in time and that I pass all of my exams! I’m gonna need all the help I can get! Hope you all have a good Monday and I will talk to y’all soon!


Thanks so much for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment