Thursday, April 9, 2015

Ninety Eight and Ninety Nine: 8 and 9 April 2015

Hey There Everyone,

I hope that the week has been treating y’all well! I’m just so thankful that it’s almost over, and I get to go home as usual.

Wednesday was a normal day and I didn’t really do much until after work, when I took Sarah grocery shopping. She was finally going to cook me dinner and we needed to gather some supplies! We went to Food Lion and while I was there I was finally able to find my favorite wine! I freaked out and I just had to buy it. I got a few other things and Sarah got all the ingredients she needed to make her chicken dish. Then once we got back to our apartment we put all the food away and Sarah and I worked on some homework before she went to a meeting. Once she was gone I finished my homework and watched some Disney movies. The first one I watched was Beauty and the Beast, and while I was watching that movie a huge thunderstorm came rolling through. I’m extremely afraid of thunderstorms and I was all by myself in the apartment… I was so scared and then the lights started to flicker, it was awful. It went on for a few hours before my roommates got back, and by then I was already starting another movie. I watched Anastasia, which was one of my all-time favorite movies as a kid. Once that movie was over I went to my room to do some homework that I had completely forgotten about and I ended up staying up until 1:30 because I did the assignment and I helped Sarah make a marinade for the dish she was making. So I was really tired when I woke up this morning.

This brings me to today, which hasn’t been all that exciting either but it was still a pretty good day. I woke up late this morning because I was so tired so I didn’t have time to curl my hair so I straightened it. I did my makeup and made my coffee like usual and then I went to all of my classes and nothing too exciting happened. Then while I was at work I played some card games with some of my guy friends, when one of them told me that I was like cocaine and right as I was about to get offended he told me I was like cocaine because it’s pure, sweet, powerful, and addictive just like me. He and I haven’t been friends that long so it was a little strange for him to be saying that to me but I took the compliment nonetheless. Then after work I headed straight to my room and took a 2.5 hour nap, it was much needed because the last 10 minutes of work I was struggling to keep my eyes open. I had wonderful dreams while I was napping and I was sad when I woke up to find they weren’t true. I laid in my bed an extra 45 minutes after I woke up because I was so comfortable and I wasn’t ready to get up, so I played on my phone until my stomach told me it was hungry and I needed to get up and get some food. Once I rejoined my roommates Sarah and I started to make dinner and put on a movie. We decided to watch White Chicks while we cooked an Asian inspired chicken and rice dish. It was absolutely delicious and I was disappointed I got full because I wanted to eat more of it. Then after we ate we continued watching our movie and when that one was over we watched Bridesmaids which is one of our favorites. In the middle of that movie I got a phone call from a very special person to me so I excused myself and laid on my bed talking to him and he is currently still on the phone but he is sleeping because I can hear him snoring and its adorable. He always falls asleep on me so this is normal and I usually stay on the line for a few more minutes in case he wakes back up. I don’t think he is going to though and I might have to hang up on him; which I hate doing. But I’m going to get ready for bed now and I will talk to all of you later! I hope you have an awesome Friday!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment