Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Day Ninety Six and Ninety Seven: 6 and 7 April 2015

Well Hey There People of the Internet!

I hope you have had an awesome start to your week! Mine has been full of projects and presentations!

Monday I didn’t do much other than work tirelessly on a huge presentation I had due the next day! It took me hours to make the presentation, get my notes together and figure out what activity I was going to do with the class that related to my presentation. During that time I also had a test I needed to study for. Luckily I got it all done and I was able to rest easy Monday night knowing that all of my work was getting done on time and I was happy with how my presentation was turning out. However I couldn’t sleep last night for some reason and I ended up tossing and turning all night trying to get comfortable enough to sleep.

Needless to say when I woke up this morning I was exhausted and I knew right off the bat that I was going to need a lot of caffeine and a nap to make it through the day. I had my presentation today so I spent a little extra time getting myself ready this morning. I even wore red lipstick since my outfit was so monochrome. I dressed up in business attire and wore heels around campus all day. My first class of the day had a test, and thankfully I was able to do a little last minute studying and I feel like I did really well on it. Then after that my next class had a guest speaker so I didn’t have to do much in that class. Then after that it was time for my presentation. Thankfully I didn’t have to go first and I was the last one to present and I did really well. I had too much to talk about so in the end I had to skim my last slide to make it in the time allotted to me. But m professor seemed to really enjoy my presentation and she gave me a 20 out of 20 on it! After that I was relieved that it was over and I could finally relax for the rest of the day. I went to work after lunch and played card games with my friends before making my way back to my room and taking a nice long nap. I got woken up from my nap by my roommate who reminded me I had homework to do. I begrudgingly got up and took the few online quizzes I had for my classes and I began revising a paper that I had to turn in tonight. I made one of my roommates read over it for me to make sure that I didn’t miss any mistakes. Then I made myself some dinner and proceeded to watch TV with Sarah until about midnight when we decided it was bed time!

So now I am getting myself ready to go to sleep so I can face another day tomorrow, I hope you all get some great sleep and I will see you soon!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment