Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Day 103 and 104: 13 and 14 April 2015

Hey there everyone!

So this week is going to be one of the most stressful weeks of my life, I barely have time to type this post! I have so many assignments to do between today and the 30th of this month. I have 4 presentations, 3 major papers, 2 group presentations, a speech, and several tests. I literally don’t know what I’m going to do. In this week alone I have a paper due Thursday night, a test Thursday morning, a speech due Friday, and a presentation on Friday as well. I hate the end of the semester it is always so stressful because the professors always try to fit so many things in to the schedule in such a short amount of time. It’s not fair for us students to have to deal with all of this at once! So don’t be surprised if you don’t hear from me much this week, because I will probably be pulling my hair out trying to get all of my work done!

The past two days however have been fairly easy because all of the assignments were assigned on those days, so I had only a small amount of time before all the due dates began approaching. Yesterday was a normal Monday, I went to class and did my homework that was due and I went cross eyed form staring at my computer screen too long and then I fell asleep on the phone with the guy I like. He always falls asleep on me when we are on the phone so it was nice that I finally got to repay the favor! Then today I woke up feeling awful and my stomach kept turning and I didn’t make it to class because I could move without having to vomit. I blame all of the stress that my professors have put me under! So today I have rested and planned out the rest of semester so I know when things are due and when the best times to do them are. So hopefully I will make it through the rest of the semester without jumping off of a building!

Wish me luck! I hope y’all have a wonderful week and that it isn’t too stressful for you!

Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment