Saturday, February 21, 2015

Day Fifty, Fifty One, and Fifty Two: 19, 20, & 21 February 2015

Hello Lovely People!

So exciting news, I’m am typing this blog post on my new laptop! My old laptop was having a lot of issues and it was time for an update, so today I went to Best Buy and got my new baby. It’s the HP Stream and it’s sleek like a Mac book but it’s blue. I love how light it is and easy it is to use. All I have been doing since I got home is play with it and set it up the way I like it.

Sorry I haven’t blogged over the last few days, I have been swamped with school work. On Thursday I spent most of my day watching Supernatural with Sarah like I do most days and I am now officially on season 7. So much is happening and it’s constantly blowing my mind! Sarah loves how obsessed I am with, and the constant references we make. Then on Friday, I drove back home for the weekend like usual. Once I got into town I went to Total Wine to look for a bottle of wine that I fell in love with. They didn’t have the one I was looking for, but the gentleman helping me showed me a bottle that was the exact same as what I was looking for. I bought two bottles and then that night my mom and I almost drank the whole bottle it was so good. We spent the rest of the night watching The Other Woman on TV. After that I fell asleep on the couch which is why I didn’t blog last night. I passed out on the couch around 10pm, I was exhausted.

As for Saturday, well today has been one heck of a day. I have been all over town with my mom going to all sorts of different places to get things done. So this morning my mom got a flat tire so she had to borrow my car to go pick up Girl Scout cookies from the warehouse. Then my dad and I took her car to Firestone to get a new tire. After that mom and I unloaded the cookies into the house, then we packed ourselves into my car and made our way to Walmart to pick up a few things for my grandmother who refuses to leave the house because of the snow on the ground. When we got to her house and explained about my laptop she said that she wanted to help me get a new one and gave me the money for a new one. I couldn’t believe that she gave me that much money, but my new laptop counts as an early birthday present from her and I’m fine with that! We spent at least 30 minutes at her house. Then we went to Best Buy and once we picked out the laptop the associate went on the hunt to find the free Office download that I was eligible for. He was struggling and it took him a long time, and while he was gone looking for the answer my mom got a call that her car was ready to be picked up. The car place closed at 6pm and at that point it was 5:30. We told the associate that we needed to go and get her car and we would be back. He said he would hold the laptop for us and we left. We got her car, went back to Best Buy and they still didn’t have any of the free office cards but someone had gone to another store to pick some up. We decided to go to dinner while we waited and we went to a local place that was packed as usual. We waited for 45 minutes to get a table but after that our food came so quickly. We were back at Best Buy by 8 and by that time they had what we needed. I got my laptop with all the free amenities and I love it. I was supposed to be working on a paper but I just couldn’t get myself to work on it I was too excited about my new toy.

Well I am going to go to bed because I am exhausted, I will see y’all later!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment