Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Day Forty Eight and Forty Nine: 17 and 18 February 2015

Hey There Internet Friends,

The last two days have been so chill, it’s been great! Yesterday was a snow day so all I did was watch Supernatural all day with Sarah. I never even got out of my pjs! We had such a lazy day on the couch and watched so much TV! That’s the reason I didn’t blog yesterday because I didn’t have much to say.

Today however, I have done quite a few things. I went to my 10am class and all of my other classes were cancelled and I was not about to complain. I went to lunch with Sarah and then as we were leaving the café our friend caught up with us and asked me to take him to food lion so he could buy steaks for dinner and he said he would buy Sarah and I some too. So I agreed and we went to the store. After that we came back to my apartment and I marinated the steaks with some Worchester sauce and some steak seasoning. Once they were safely in the fridge I got my homework done and then went to work. While at work I watched more Supernatural to pass the time, and then when I got back to my apartment around 6pm I quickly ran to the bathroom to get myself together before the boys came over. It didn’t take long for them to show up and I had to start cooking. I cooked all 6 steaks and the French fries in less than 30 minutes like the little housewife I am meant to be! Then after we all ate dinner I baked a cake because I was bored. While the cake was baking I decided to pick up the apartment because we have inspections tomorrow, and I am not going to fail inspections for some dumb reason. I still have more cleaning to do but I am going to wait until later on tonight when my roommates are back to help me!

The boys that came over tonight were some more of the Fraternity men that I have been meaning to me, and they were very nice and polite and one of them even tried to help me with the dishes before I told him he didn’t have too. It also really helped that they were all really good looking. One in particular I found quite attractive, and he was funny which is always a good sign. Who knows what’s going to happen with that!

Well I’m going to go enjoy a piece of cake with my roommates and clean my apartment some more! I will see y’all later!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment