Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day Forty Four, Forty Five and Forty Six: 13, 14 and 15 February 2015

Hello Beautiful People,

*Sorry for the combo post I didn’t have time this weekend to blog about anything, so I’m going to throw it all together*

Congratulations on making it through Valentine’s Day! I know it was a little bit of a struggle for me! Thankfully Sarah came home with me this weekend and made sure I had fun. My day started off different than I thought it would I had a dream about my ex-boyfriend and it was a great dream. I was at his house in Florida, and he led me into the living room area and sat down next to me on the couch before he gave me a “What I Love About You” book that he had filled in. He then told me how much I meant to him and that he was sorry for everything he had done and that he wanted to be with me no matter what. In the dream he also said that he was going to prove to me how sorry he was and that he was going to win me back. Of all the days to have that dream it had to be Valentine’s Day? I was so confused when I work up, I didn’t know how to react to that dream. I still don’t, and it seems that I dream about him every night now. I don’t know how to make them stop, and I'm not sure I want them too…

However, we had a really good day yesterday; we went to lunch and had deep dish pizza at my favorite pizza place. As we left the pizza place to go to our next destination we forgot our pizza at the table and I had to turn around so Sarah could run in and get our to-go box! Then we went and saw 50 Shades of Grey which was a really good movie compared to the book, even though they cut out my favorite part of the book. The movie had a lot of funny moments in it, which I think they did on purpose to break up all of the serious tension between the characters. Sarah and I still can’t stop talking about it and how we are excited to see the next one! After watching that movie I have decided that I need an older man in my life, preferably one that has a good job and his life together. I can’t date guys who don’t know where they’re going anymore. Then we went to dinner with my family at Lonestar Steakhouse which was delicious as well. I even got a strawberry margarita because why not. After that we went back to my house and watched Supernatural until we decided to go to bed around 1am.

Then today was a more relaxed day, we went to lunch with my grandmother, mom, sister, and niece. We ended up at Olive Garden like usual, and the food was very good! I got a glass of wine with my meal and it is now my favorite red wine. It’s called Roscato and it’s a very sweet red wine, it was so good and when my glass was empty I was a little depressed. Then after lunch I took Sarah to a gourmet cupcake place, they are all organic and delicious. They never have different cupcakes every day and I figured it would a great way to end the weekend. We bought a caramel cheesecake cupcake, a snicker doodle cupcake, and a blackberry cupcake because we couldn’t decide which one we wanted to try. Once our cupcakes were safely packed in the car we made our way back to school. The drive didn’t take very long, and now both of us are doing some homework. Well I'm supposed to be doing homework but I wanted to blog about my weekend before I got sidetracked again. After we finish our homework we are going to watch some more Supernatural like we do every night.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend, and I will see y’all tomorrow!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment