Saturday, February 7, 2015

Day Thirty Seven and Thirty Eight: 6 and 7 February 2015

Hey there you lovely people,

The last few days have been uneventful and I haven’t done much other than lounge around on my couch and watch Supernatural. Yesterday I went to my normal classes and went to lunch with Sarah like I do every Friday. Then I made the short trip home and when I got into town I made my way to Ulta to pick up a few items that I needed to restock on. One of them being my new favorite mascara. It’s the Too Faced, Better Than Sex Mascara, I think the name is pretty intense but the mascara is fantastic it does all sorts of wonderful things to me eyelashes and once I tried it once I was hooked. So when I ran out I immediately had to run and get some more.  I picked a few other things including a new contour brush because the one I have is a little worn out and it was time for a new one before the one I have just disintegrates. After going to Ulta I made my way to Walmart to pick up some cookie dough because Sarah and I will be backing cookies Sunday for some Fraternity men who deserve a sweet treat. 

So today all I have done is lie on my couch and watch Supernatural with my dog. I know it sounds awfully boring but it was amazing. Especially after the extremely busy week I had, I needed a little rest and relaxation. I also took the opportunity to pamper my skin a bit and use some of the more specialized products on it. I woke up this morning and washed my face with my usual Shine Shine So Away facial cleanser by Olay Fresh Effects which is amazing on my slightly oily skin. It keeps me shine free for hours. After that I used a cucumber and dead sea minerals mask which I left on for 10 minutes before rinsing it off. Then after that I used my Soak Up The Sun Protection lightweight moisturizer by Olay Fresh Effects. It feels so nice on my skin and I like that it has SPF to it even though I didn’t go out in the sun today I just like how light it feels on my face. It’s not a heavy cream like some moisturizers tend to be. Once that was done I was sure to drink plenty of water because hydrating your body is the best thing to do for your skin other than getting a good night’s sleep.

Speaking of sleep it’s about that time for me to hit the sack and I will talk to all of you wonderful people tomorrow.


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh  

No comments:

Post a Comment