Thursday, February 5, 2015

Day Thirty Five and Thirty Six: 4 and 5 February 2015

Hello Everyone!

I hope you all are doing great! I know I am certainly feeling better than I have in long time! Let me talk about yesterday before I explain why I am in such a good mood. First off yesterday was a stressful day! I had so much to do and not a lot of time to do it in. I had to write a three page paper, answer review questions for another class, write a health report, and read a chapter of a textbook and take notes on it. And I was busy with school and work until 6pm leaving me only a couple of hours to get all my work done. Somehow I managed to get it all done by midnight and I was super proud of myself. It was stressful though, thankfully my best friend and roommate, Sarah, was doing homework with me so I had some support! She is literally the best person ever.

So then today I went to all of my classes and made it through the day with little effort and the best part was that I was so caught up on my work that I didn’t have to do any homework tonight! It was amazing; I got to lounge around in my bed after I got back from work and watch Netflix on my computer for a few hours while my Sarah was doing her homework at my desk. After watching four episodes of Supernatural some of our guy friends came over and we hung out with them for a little while and while they were here I was sitting on my floor organizing all of my makeup. I realized that it was time to do it because I was starting to have trouble finding things. The main problem I was having was finding the lipstick or lip gloss that I wanted, because that drawer was a hot mess. So this time around I actually took the time to reorganize all of my drawers and throw away all of the old makeup that I had accumulated in the bottom of each drawer. Now that everything is all coordinated I can’t wait to play with it all tomorrow. I showed Sarah and my other roommate how nice and organized it all looked because I am so proud of it. I will be sure to post pictures of my hard work in this blog post.

Other than organizing my makeup I met a few new people this evening and one of them is really cute! I couldn’t stop glancing at him and I was blushing like a giddy school girl. I haven’t felt this way about a guy in a long time, and it was nice to know that I could find another guy attractive. Now I know that moving on is possible for me and that I will be able too. So this guy is super tall and has tattoos and he’s pretty. He was so polite when he came over to join his friends at my apartment. I was later informed that he kept looking at me too, and that literally made me have butterflies in my stomach. It was so weird to be feeling this way about a guy, that’s not my ex-boyfriend but I guess this is what moving on feels like. I know that I need to and I am too good to be waiting around for a man who doesn’t love me enough to fight to keep me. I deserve better than that and someday he will see that it was his lose and I'm on to bigger and better things.

Overall I've had an exciting day, and I can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh 





No comments:

Post a Comment