Sunday, February 8, 2015

Day Thirty Nine: 8 February 2015

Hello Wonderful People of the Internet!

So I’m writing this post a little early today because I am procrastinating. I should be studying for a test tomorrow but I just can’t seem to get myself to do it. I have done everything possible to avoid looking at my textbook including applying a mud mask, applying a deep moisturizer all over my skin very slowly, I have watched countless YouTube videos, and I have even danced around my apartment singing along to Taylor Swift. All of this to avoid studying, even though I really need to study and putting it off is not the best idea I have ever had… I just have no motivation to study for this class because it is the bane of my existence. It’s a class about information systems and it’s required for my major and it is awful. Not to mention the test tomorrow is an essay test so I really need to study or I am going to be so screwed. Now my roommates have gotten back from their meeting and they walked in on me dancing to Taylor Swift and the severity of my procrastination is only getting worse.

However, before I actually get to studying let me talk about the new hair products I got today! They are from Toni&Guy and I got the normal hold hairspray, the sea salt spray, and the volumizing root boosting mousse. I have heard such wonderful things about this brand and these products so I am super excited to try them out. On top of that I went into my drawer in my bathroom that holds all of my extra products and brought out an old favorite of mine and I'm going to start using it again, its Bioderma which is a micelle cleansing water. I have used several bottles of this and I love it so much, it removes all of my makeup and doesn’t irritate my skin at all. It leaves my skin fresh and clean feeling. I completely forgot I had this until this morning and I was very happy when I brought it out and used it to take my makeup off. It will definitely be getting used a lot more.

Well I think I have procrastinated enough for the evening and it’s time for me to study! I will see y’all tomorrow!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment