Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day Forty and Forty One: 9 and 10 February 2015

Hello Lovelies,

So I had this entire blog post planned out and just as I sat down to right it all hell broke loose in my life. I am so beyond confused there are no words to describe it. Let me just start from the beginning so that y’all know what’s going on right now.

Yesterday was an average Monday; I went to class and work and did a lot of homework to make sure everything got turned in on time. Honestly I had a lot more to say about yesterday but my mind is being clouded by the situation that is unfolding right now.

Today however started off in an awful way. I was physically sick all morning and I could barely get out of bed today. I took the day off and didn’t go to any classes and I didn’t go to work either. I lounged around all day in bed and read a book for one of my classes and when I was feeling a little better in the afternoon I typed up the outline for the section of the book I had read. Once that was done I started watching Supernatural like I do anytime I have free time. I am almost to season 5, so I am catching up to the current season which is season 10 for all of you who don’t watch the show. Then some friends came over to do homework and at that point watching my show was pointless because I couldn’t hear what was going on anymore. Then promptly at 9pm Sarah and I sat down to watch the new episode of Supernatural and then at 10pm we watched the season finale of My Big Fat Fabulous Life. All seemed to be going great at that point it wasn’t until I was going to bed that things started to happen.

I got a text message out of the blue from my ex-boyfriends mother telling me she hoped I was feeling better which is really sweet of her because she didn’t need to do that. I politely replied saying that I was feeling better and that I appreciate her concern. I thought that was the end of it but she replied to me and I'm not going to put it on the internet because I want to respect her privacy. Just know that I am so confused by what she said and I don’t know how to feel about the whole situation.
I know have the pleasure of calling my mother tomorrow to inform her of the conversation I had this evening and I know her reaction is going to be an interesting one. I will be sure to let y’all know how that goes for me…

I’m exhausted and I need to go to bed especially after the events that just transpired, I will talk to y’all tomorrow. I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment