Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day Thirty-Four: 3 February 2015

Why Hello There lovelies,

I just want to start by saying that it does not feel like a Tuesday! I feel like it should be Friday already with the amount of stuff that I have had to do already. I had to write a last minute paper that my teacher decided to assign us, do 10 review questions and it sounds easy but the assignment end up being three pages long, 2 other assignments for different classes, and 2 group presentations. I am exhausted and the week isn’t even halfway over yet! I still have way more to do over the next few days before I get to go home for the weekend, and it can’t come fast enough. In other news I have finally solved the problem of standing in front of my closet for 20 minutes in the morning trying to decide what to wear, and I now lay my clothes out the night before. I know the rest of the world has been doing this for a while but sometimes I have to learn things the hard way. Other than that I have decided to get back into doing hair and makeup all the time. I have a large makeup collection and I barely use it and its time I do it some justice. I’ve been constantly trying out different eye makeup look for everyday wear and some evening wear too. I’ve been having fun and I think that I’m going to try and incorporate more of my love of all things beauty into my blog. I’m still going to talk about all the different things I go through in my daily life but I’m going to talk more about beauty related subjects.
For instance, recently I have been trying a different hair style. Instead of straightening my hair everyday like I used to do, now I use a 2 inch curling iron and curl my hair into loose waves every morning and it has been nothing but a confidence booster. Everywhere I go on campus someone compliments my hair and how great it looks and it makes me smile to know that all the time and effort I put into looking a certain way is paying off. I also have been doing more eye makeup too. I used to just throw on some mascara and call it a day, however, now I use a base color and a contour color to really bring out the blue in my eyes and show off how big they are. On top of all of that I’m starting to lose weight and I’ve already lost 10 pounds and I’m going to keep it up until I reach my goal!
January was a hard month to get through because of all of the emotional changes I was going through but now that it’s February it’s time for me to move on and be myself. It’s time for me to focus on myself and change the things I want to change and embrace all of the good things about myself. I know I've still got a long road ahead of me but I know that I can do this!

Sorry about being all over the place but I couldn’t help it!


Thanks for reading y’all xoxo Lashleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment