Monday, February 2, 2015

Day Thirty-Two and Thirty-Three: 1 and 2 February 2015

Hello Everyone and Happy February!

So it’s the month of February is finally here and that means several things. There are a few important days in February that need to be celebrated the first being of course Valentine’s Day which I will be celebrating with my best friend this year since I no longer have a boyfriend. Some of the other days include National Eat Ice Cream for Breakfast Day on the 7th, National Single’s Awareness Day on the 15th, and of course Do a Grouch a Favor Day on the 16th.  So we have a lot to look forward to this month!
Now I will get on with my normal blogging. So yesterday was Super Bowl Sunday, and I was rooting for the Seahawks because they have several players from Virginia which is where I am from. As I’m watching the game with my best friends the Seahawks are up by 3 and all is right, then out of nowhere the fire alarm in my dorm goes off and we all have to exit the building in the middle of the game. We were furious especially because it turned out that the apartment on the first floor of all guys was attempting to cook and the burnt something really bad which made the alarm go off. Luckily we made it back in time to catch the rest of the game which was a huge disappointment because the Patriots came back to win it in the end. After the loss I shut off the TV and went into my room to do homework which was awful because I was already upset about the game and I could barely concentrate on my work. Somehow I managed to get everything done but by the time I got in bed I wasn’t tired and I ended up reading until 2am! Then I woke up this morning at 7am a good 45 minutes before my alarm was going to go off, it was horrible. The weather this morning was terrible and it was windy and raining plus the humidity came out of nowhere and messed my hair all up. Its February it shouldn’t be humid outside! I didn’t even need a jacket this morning because of the humidity, but around 3pm the sun decided to grace us with its presence and it was a gorgeous sunny day from then on and the sun brought back the cold weather. The temperature dropped like 20 degrees in an hour it was awful and I was unprepared! Then I went to work at 4 like I usually do and while at work I watched more episodes of Supernatural, I’m almost done with season 2 and I'm so excited to keep watching more! Then after work I ate dinner and then came back to my apartment and I have been doing homework ever since I got back at 7pm. Thankfully I only had one big assignment that took me 2 hours to complete, the others were small and relatively painless. Now here I am typing this lovely post for all of you, I hope you enjoy this one. I have now gotten the hang of blogging all the time so hopefully I can do more fun things like makeup, hair, and cooking tutorials. I am obsessed with all of those things so it will be fun for me to share my passions with all of you!


Thanks for reading and I will see you tomorrow! Xoxo Lashleigh    

No comments:

Post a Comment