Saturday, January 31, 2015

Day Thirty and Thirty-One: 30 and 31 January 2015

Well Hey there readers!

It the last day in January of 2015! This month has brought a lot of challenges to me. I have been trying to blog everyday sometimes it ends up being every other day but I’ve gotten used to it by now. This month has also brought me a lot of heartache as I continue to get over being broken up with by the man I thought was the love of my life. I’ve also lost a total of 10 pounds this month as well as gotten back on my depression medication. On top of all of that school started back up and that brings its own challenges along with it. Overall this past month has been a whirlwind and I'm hoping February will be a little easier. Now let me get to talking about my days like I usually do. Yesterday was Friday and it was great I didn’t have to worry about homework or tests. It was relaxing; I ended up cooking dinner for my roommates because I love to cook. I made pork schnitzel with egg noodles and it was delicious, but I didn’t get to finish mine because my stomach did not agree with it at all. After dinner I did the dishes, like I always do and cleaned up around the apartment. Once all of that was done I watched a few episodes of Supernatural before it was time for me to go home. My roommate and I are carpooling home every weekend and this time it was her turn to drive. We made it home in plenty of time and I was able to watch a little TV with my mom before I went to bed. Overall a fairly easy day. Today I woke up earlier than I would’ve like but it happens to me all the time. I got up and went through my usual routine of doing my hair and makeup before going downstairs and watching more Supernatural before my guy friend came over. We hung out for a few hours catching up because we haven’t seen in each other in over a year.  We played Mario Kart and watched the Interview and were complete jerks to each other like we used to be and it felt just like old times. It was nice to have a little fun for once; I hope I can start to have fun again. It was hard to hang out with a guy because the entire time all I could think about was my Ex and how I wished I was hanging out and watching movies with him instead. Once my friend left I got really depressed because I couldn’t stop thinking about my ex and how much I miss him. I watched a few episodes of Supernatural to help me perk back up but it can only help so much. Every time I think I am getting better and forgetting about how much I love him, something happens to bring me right back to square one. It’s awful and I wish he was still here so I could just talk to him, I miss being able to tell him anything even if it was something stupid he would still listen to me. I can just picture him rolling his eyes at me for talking to him about girly things as I often did. Maybe someday a long time from now I will be able to move on and be happy with someone else.


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment