Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Day Thirteen and Fourteen: 13 and 14 January 2015

Hello Everyone, 

Yesterday I started my second semester of my junior year of college and it was fairly okay, I woke up way too early and had three classes in a row starting at 8am, then when I was done with classes at 12:15 I went to lunch and then I went to work from 1-3pm. Fairly easy day, then later that evening my roommates boyfriend came over to stay the night and he brought his beautiful pit bull named Snoop to visit as well and she is an amazing dog, I love her. I ended up going to bed super early because I was exhausted from waking up so early. Then this morning I woke up a little later since my first class wasn’t until 10am, and I had 3 classes today as well, and after all of these classes the last one getting out at 3:15 I had to work at 4pm until 6pm then I went to Applebee’s with my gay best friend and my roommate and her boyfriend. It wasn’t until I was at the restaurant that I realized how bad of an idea it was for me to be there. That very Applebee’s is where my ex-boyfriend took me for our first date and I was having tons of flashbacks and I ended up crying at the table because it was all too much, I even got yelled at by my friends to stop talking about him. But I couldn’t help it he was and still is a huge part of my life and everything reminds me of him. Once we left the restaurant and came back to our dorm I watched a little TV before deciding to do my homework which I didn’t think would take me that long to do. I was 100% wrong about that, it took my 2 hours to do one assignment and I had 2 assignments to do. I just finished both assignments around midnight when I started them around 9pm. While doing my homework I got really overwhelmed and I felt suffocated and all I wanted to do was call him and have him tell me that everything was going to be alright and that I was strong and I could do this and that he loved me more than anything. Then I realized that I will never get that from him again and that caused me to start crying my eyes out while trying to do my homework. It’s getting harder and harder every day to carry on without him. Yesterday I had to explain to 6 people that he had broken up with me and it hurt when one of those people told me that my relationship was her relationship goal and that he and I were perfect together. I wanted to walk out of the room and just crawl into a corner and never come out. He told me I would be okay without him but he was wrong I will never be okay without him. Needless to say my semester is off to a rough start. 

Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment