Saturday, January 3, 2015

Day Three: 3 January 2015

Hello Everyone,

Today was laundry day for me, because I couldn’t avoid it anymore and I was running dramatically low on the amount of clean socks in my drawer. It took a few hours but I managed to clean all of my clothes and I now have nice fresh socks to wear! Other than doing my laundry I have spent most of my day reading the Divergent Trilogy. I ended the second book in the series today and started the final book and I only have about 16 chapters left and I can’t seem to put it down. The story is so enthralling that I find myself with the constant need to continue reading it. It’s the reason I didn’t blog earlier like I intended to, if any of you have read these books you’ll understand my pain. I admire the main characters strength even when all hope is lost, and I hope that I could be that way especially now when I need to be strong. Today was a hard day for me and my current mental health. It seemed that everything reminded me of my recent ex-boyfriend and it hurt to think of him, I miss him and I know that I shouldn’t because he broke my heart even though he promised he would never hurt me. I was doing fine until I was scrolling through the TV channels and I found a stupid movie to put on while I folded my clothes. In the movie the main character’s boyfriend leaves her and as he leaves her he tells her he doesn’t love her anymore and she is heartbroken just like I am. Then at the end of the movie he comes back to her and tells her he lied and that he was sorry and that he would never leave her again. It hurt to know that that would never happen to me because my life is not a movie and the girl and boy don’t always end up together in the end. I’m trying to be strong but it’s not very easy when every fiber of my being wants him back. That’s it for today.

Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment