Thursday, January 8, 2015

Day Eight: 8 January 2015

Hello Everybody,

Today I spent some quality time with my bed, I slept till about 1pm. I probably would’ve slept longer but my dog and her obnoxious barking woke me up. I’m trying to get as much sleep as possible before I go back to school, because when classes start the level of sleep I get goes way down. After I got up and made myself some lunch I spent part of my day getting some of my things together for when I leave on Sunday to go back to school. I have a lot to pack and not a lot of space to pack things in, so I’m going to have to get creative on how things will fit in my suitcases. The other part of my day I spent watching Gordon Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares which is one of my favorite shows and I have no idea why. I just think it’s funny when he yells at the owners for doing such a terrible job and they come up with some lame excuse for why they are doing so badly. All my days have been running together recently because now that I am done with work for the season and school hasn’t started yet I don’t have a lot to do to occupy my time. It’s rather depressing really, and I can’t wait until I have things to do. I am too much of a planner to have this much free time, and all this free time allows my mind to wander which is the last thing I want it to do. I’m not going to go on some rant about him like I usually do because all it does is make it hurt more. I’m going to end this here, see y’all tomorrow



Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment