Monday, January 12, 2015

Day Eleven and Twelve: 11 and 12 of January 2015

Hello Everyone, 

So I didn’t get the chance to blog yesterday because I was exhausted and went to bed extremely early. I moved into my college apartment yesterday, we got to school around 4 and I had to carry up all of my stuff up three flights of stairs. It took 20 minutes to do it and it was exhausting. Then after I carried it all up I proceeded to unpack it straight away because I can’t function out of a suitcase. Then after I was done some friends came over and came to say hello, and I was asked to be a sweetheart for one of the fraternities on campus. Basically that means I get to be a part of their social activities and I get to participate in certain things that others don’t get to participate in. After they left I went on a long ride with my best friend and we got milkshakes from Cookout. Once we got back I snuggled up in my bed and passed out because I couldn’t keep my eyes open. And today I spent most of the day getting all of my supplies together for classes to begin tomorrow. I had to print out a bunch of stuff and get my life together, my first class is at 8am tomorrow and I'm not looking forward to it. But today the rest of my roommates moved in and my roommate who I have missed so much finally came back to me and I was so excited to see her! I have missed her sarcasm and her opinions especially after what has happened to me recently, she has had so much to say about my break up. I welcome the distraction of school; I’m just not prepared for it to start already.



Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment