Saturday, January 24, 2015

Day Twenty-Three and Twenty-Four: 23 and 24 January 2015

Hello Everyone,

Yesterday was better than the average Friday, my first class of the day was cancelled because my teacher is sick so I didn’t have class until 1pm. It was so nice to sleep in and not have to worry about waking up in time to make it to class. I got up around 10am and took my time getting ready and packing my bag for coming home this weekend. I went to lunch with my best friend and we complained about people in our lives the entire time, it was great. She is literally the best and I’m going to go crazy when she graduates in May! Then after that I went to class and drove home and ever since I got home yesterday, I have been watching the TV show Supernatural because my best friend told me about it and made me watch the first episode with her and now I'm hooked and I can’t help but watch it. I have watched 16 episodes since then and I'm almost done with the first season. There are 10 seasons of this show and I have a lot of catching up to do, but I'm up for the challenge. When she got me hooked on this show I got her hooked on Gossip Girl, so she and I have a lot of Netflix to watch and not a lot of time to do it in. All I did today was watch Supernatural and clean out the desk in my room which my mom has been bugging me about since last weekend. There is still a lot more stuff to do but I got through at least half of it. I had a pretty boring lazy day like I do on most Saturdays which is always welcomed after the weeks I have. Emotionally speaking I don’t know exactly how I feel, my best friend told me I’m content because I’m not happy but I'm not sad either. I’m somewhere in the middle and its confusing. I think I have finally accepted what happened and that is allowing me to move on and learn from everything. We shall see how I feel tomorrow; my emotions are all over the place so Lord only knows where they will end up. If things don’t get better this week then I’m going to call the doctor and go back on my medication, I need the extra help to stay positive and make it through the day without having some major mood changes.


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh  

No comments:

Post a Comment