Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day Fifteen: 15 January 2015

Hello Everyone, 

Today was a slightly less stressful day than yesterday. I had to wake up really early this morning and that was awful, I ended up waking up earlier than I anticipated so I re-curled my hair into wavy curls. I had plenty of time to do my makeup and make myself some coffee so I did. Overall for the lack of sleep I had gotten I was looking pretty good. Then when I got to class I got chosen to read my health report to the class which was so stupid. My professor is a joke and being in her class hurts… then after her class my next class went by quickly and then I was in my last class of the day and in that class I had to write a three page essay in three minutes right off the top of my head based on a topic she provided. I actually wrote 4 pages because my hand writing is so big. Then I went to lunch and around 1pm I went to work. While I was waiting to clock in a guy I don’t even know that well stops and asks me if I had dyed my hair and when I told him I did he said it looked great and that I was looking gorgeous and it literally made me smile so much. I haven’t been complimented like that in a while and felt good to know that someone noticed the effort I put into how I make myself look. After I said thank you he gave me a side hug and left. Then a little while later he came back and once again told me I was looking great and that time he gave me a full hug and my two best friends who were sitting there were making faces at me and I just told them to shut it. Also while at work a friend from high school who I haven’t talked to in a really long time texted me and told me she had read my blogpost and told me how she went through a similar break up to me. It was so nice to hear from her and her advice was very helpful, if you read this you’re the best! I know it’s not going to be easy to move on from him but as my friend said it gets easier everyday whether I realize it or not. It was nice today to have a random person compliment me and then to reconnect with an old friend. It helped me to take a deep breath and realize that all the stress I was feeling was unnecessary and that I’m going to be okay…eventually. Some days may be harder to get through than others but I know that I have amazing friends who are always there for me and will help me through this rough time in my life. So thank you to all of my wonderful friend, y’all have truly changed my life in so many ways, I love y’all so much.


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment