Friday, January 9, 2015

Day Nine: 9 January 2015

Hello Everyone, 

So today was nothing special until I got a text message from my best friend around 9:30 telling me that she was lividly upset because her ex-boyfriend person was now dating her little sister from her sorority. That’s like dating her actual little sister and it’s a big no no, but because her ex is a scumbag he doesn’t care. He doesn’t care about her or his new girlfriend, he has no emotional capacity whatsoever and I can’t stand him. I think he is the biggest jerk ever, he has screwed her over time and time again and now he is just flaunting this relationship in her face and didn’t have the decency to tell her to her face she found out through snap chat. So after that text message she came by my house and we went on another long drive this time we ended up in West Point, and we went through Gloucester, and Yorktown. Now she is sleeping over so she can continue complaining about him and then on Sunday when we go back to school and see him it will be like WWIII on campus and I can’t wait to see what she does!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment