Friday, January 2, 2015

Day Two: 2 January 2015

Hello Everyone,


Today has been a very uneventful day; I have spent most of my day at work cross referencing online orders. And if that wasn’t enough the company website crashed in the middle of that and I wasn’t able to fully complete my work. It was awful; I wanted to throw the computer out the window! Today is also the founder's day of my sorority Alpha Omicron Pi, today is its 118th birthday! Although I am an alumna I still have a place in my heart for my organization and all of my sisters. For the rest of the night I will be over at my best friend’s house because her parents are gone for the night and she doesn’t want to be alone in her house and I don’t blame her on that one! So we will probably end up watching Netflix all night while talking crap about all the men in our lives, the normal things girls do at sleepovers. Not really much to say about today, so this is where I will end this!!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment