Sunday, January 25, 2015

Day Twenty-Five: 25 January 2015

Hello everyone,

Today was another uneventful day for me, I spent all morning and most of the afternoon watching the rest if season one of Supernatural and I have to say that I’m obsessed with this show! Sam and Dean have me wrapped around their beautiful fingers, and I can’t help but think about when I’m going to be able to watch the next episode. Netflix is my best friend right now because I will be using that a lot over the next few weeks as I try and watch 10 seasons of this show. My obsession has gotten so bad that I have even threatened to shoot my roommate with rock salt. I can’t believe I didn’t know about this show sooner! Other than watching Supernatural I made my way back to school with two of my roommates today and ever since I got back I have been doing homework for my technology classes and all I've wanted to do was shoot myself with rock salt because this homework is awful. The questions were dumb and I had no idea what I was talking about even after I read the chapters several times and looked things up online. Now I am sitting here in the living room of my apartment listening to my best friends little sister in her sorority talk about movies and ask questions about things she should know, and when she asked about how many continents there are I just about smacked the crap out of her. It’s such a shame that there are people out there who don’t know such easy facts. So I'm sitting here listening to her talk and drinking a glass of wine because that is the only way I can get through having a conversation with her. The struggle is real for this week. Cheers to ending the week with wine, bring it on Monday!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment