Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day Seven: 7 January 2015

Hello Everyone, 

Today was yet another boring day, I feel myself counting down the days until I can go back to school. I know that normal people aren’t excited to go back but I am. I need something to distract myself from all the constant thoughts in my head. I can barely get through a day without crying at least twice and its awful living this way. I just need something to focus all of my attention on so I can’t think about him all the time. I would love to have homework and papers and tests to prepare for because at least I would be thinking about something else even if it’s only for a few minutes. Everything around me is a constant reminder of what I have lost. When I look in my room I think of how we used to share it, when I’m sitting on my couch watching a movie I think of how he and I used to do the exact same thing about a month ago. I can’t go or do anything without thinking of him or what we used to do together. I just need to be surrounded by my friends who can help me take my mind off of everything. At the same time though when I go back I know I will have to tell people over and over that he and I aren’t together anymore and that is going to just keep twisting the knife in more and more. Nothing I do is ever going to make this any easier. Enough of the sad and depressing stuff, my best friend came over today and we played two rounds of Mario Kart on my Wii before I threw the controller to the ground because I was tired of her kicking my butt. She came in during the last race every time and took first place from me. So after 8 races of losing I had had enough and I wanted to do something that would make me not feel even worse than I already did. Then we decided to craft because that’s what we sorority girls do best! I started making a canvas with my monogram on it because why not, and she made one with a lyric from beauty and the beast on it. I’m going to end up finishing mine tomorrow because it has several layers of paint on it to get it the perfect shade of mint green. So I’m sure tomorrow will be much like it is today!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment