Monday, January 5, 2015

Day Five: 5 January 2015

Hello Everyone, 

Today I went to work for a few hours and it was boring as usual, thankfully I didn’t have to stay long. After work I went to AC Moore to pick up supplies for making shirts. Which my best friend and I did this evening after dinner. I made four shirts overall and they are adorable; I finally have some new sorority shirts to wear. It’s going to be weird to wear my letters on campus especially when my sorority isn’t there but I’m going to do it anyway so I represent my organization even at a school that it isn’t established at. Emotionally today was a bad day as most of them tend to be right now, my mom even got mad at me for being in a bad mood. She just doesn’t understand that I’m not over what happened to me even though she is and she is at the point where she is angry and says I should just get over it because it’s not worth my time anymore. I don’t even know how to feel, I go through all the emotions every day. I get angry and then I feel sad and depressed and then for a split second I feel okay and maybe even happy, but it is normally quickly replaced with anger or hurt or even confusion. I wish sometimes that people would stop bringing it up so I could deal with it on my own and half the time I want to tell them they need to shut up because it’s not their life and not their heart that got broken in the process. But I don’t because I know they love me and they want me to be happy, and the thing is I can’t be truly happy right now and it’s probably going to be a while before I am. I know I’m hurting those closest to me by being this way but I can’t help it. Update on my resolutions, I have started my diet and so far I’m doing pretty well on it. there are temptations everywhere but I know that I’m doing this for a reason and I need to stick it out so I can become the best version of myself!    

Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment