Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Day Six: 6 January 2015

Hello Everyone, 

So today I didn’t have to go to work so I spent a majority of my time on my couch watching Criminal Minds with my dog Sasha. After getting into another fight with my mother about me being in a bad mood I decided I didn’t want to be at home any longer and I went to my best friend’s house for a few minutes before we got in her car and drove around for about 3 hours. We went all through Yorktown, Williamsburg, Seaford, and Hampton before we finally made our way back to her house. She says we would’ve stayed out longer except for the fact that she had gotten a slurpee while we were out and she really had to use the potty. During our drive around we talked about all of my problems and how other people just don’t understand how I'm feeling unless they have been in this situation themselves. It’s hard when the person you are so deeply in love with doesn’t love you back anymore. I know I need to accept it but it’s so hard for me because I have so many questions swimming around in my head all the time. I’m still so utterly confused as to what went wrong and what changed to make him feel this way about me. I need to get over it because I doubt I will be getting any of these questions answered so it’s best to not harp on them for too long. After our long drive of talking and listening to really good music about being heartbroken and not needing a man anymore, we hung out at her house and watched Friends with her sister who is also one of my very good friends. While watching friends we got into some discussion about something and then my best friends sister and I got into a play fight with each other and she accidentally kicked me in the face and now my eye and cheek are swollen and slightly blue but at least it has a funny story behind it… oh well such is my life if there is a way for me to get hurt its going to happen. 

Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment