Monday, January 26, 2015

Day Twenty-Six: 26 January 2015

Hello Everyone,

So today I my school got locked down because of a gunman that was running around the town my college is located in, so I didn’t have my first class of the day because we weren’t allowed outside of our dorms. I used that time to catch up on some homework so that I would be able to go to sleep a normal time tonight. However during the day while I was in class I messaged an old friend on Facebook and he and I got to talking and I’m going to go see him this weekend at William and Mary where he goes to school. It should be fun, were gonna hang out and talk crap to each other and play Mario Kart on the Wii just like old times. I haven’t talked since I started dating my ex-boyfriend last year. So he and I have a lot to catch up on, he was my buy best friend for years, and I'm excited to have him back in my life. That and my roommates agree that it will be good for me to get out and have fun, I haven’t been doing much of that since the break up and this will be the first weekend that I go out and drink and have a good time with someone who isn’t family. We’ve been talking all day catching up about different things that have happened over the last year, and it makes me super excited for this weekend. I don’t have much else to say so I’m gonna go to be now!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment