Saturday, January 10, 2015

Day Ten: 10 January 2015

Hello Everyone,

So today was a much more eventful day, I actually left the house today and made myself look pretty. My day started at Panera for lunch with my mom and my grandmother, I’m still not in that great of a mood so I was silent for all of lunch. My grandmother thought that it was directed towards her and after lunch she wouldn’t even say goodbye to me. She basically told me off and then walked away without saying another word to me. When we got to the car my mom asked me if I was mad at my grandmother and that set me off on a serious breakdown and I started crying and hyperventilating. I was a complete wreck and we still had a few other places to go before we got to go home. We left Panera to go to Sam’s Club and Walmart to pick up a few last minute items before I leave for school tomorrow. My mom got so upset and she refused to talk to me for a few hours. It was awful, and I didn’t know what to do. Finally while I was helping to make dinner my grandmother called me and we worked it all out but it was awkward. I didn’t realize that being in a bad mood caused so many problems, but tomorrow I will be at school and hopefully my bad mood will be subdued by all of my school work. Fingers crossed right?

Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment