Friday, March 27, 2015

Day Eighty Five and Eighty Six: 26 and 27 March 2015

Hey there everyone!

Thank God It’s Friday, I am in a serious need of some relaxation. I can already tell that I am going to have to take a nap tomorrow… it’s been a tiring week and I’m so glad that it’s over with. Time for some Netflix and a few glasses of wine. Let me start with Thursday…

Oh Thursday, it was the day after my induction ceremony and the stress of the day finally caught up with me. It took me a little while but it finally hit me how hurt I am that my sister literally said nothing to me. She fundamentally ruined my entire day, and at this point I don’t even want her to come to any more of my functions including my graduation. I refuse to let her ruin any more of my special nights. Other than that Thursday was a usual day and I went to class and I went to work. After work was done I spent all of my night studying for a major essay test I had Friday. Literally that is all I did yesterday because I was so stressed over this test. After studying for hours and hours I finally made my way to bed and even then I still didn’t go to sleep and spent a few more hours studying before finally passing out.

Today however, was a very eventful day. The morning went as it always does, and I spent my lunchtime studying for my test. Then at 1pm I sailed through my test with little difficulty and I was on my way home. As soon as I got off the interstate my gas light came on and I pulled into a 7-11 to get some gas for my car. When I got to the pump, I got out of my car and instinctively I locked my door and shut the door. When I did this I locked my phone and my keys inside. Once I realized what happened I wanted to die, so I ran inside to ask if they had a phone I could call my mom to get me the spare key for my car. They gave me a phone to use and I made the call. While I waited for my mom to arrive I walked around the shop and while I was awkwardly standing in an aisle a random guy came up to me. This random guy said hello to me and introduced himself as Eric and asked my name so I told him. Then he asked where I was from and I told him I was from the area, not getting too specific. Then he proceeded to ask me if I was married and sensing that he wouldn’t leave me alone if I said I was single I lied and told him that I was engaged. I didn’t see any other solution, I shoved my hand in my pocket so he wouldn’t be able to see the lack of engagement ring. He then told me that all the pretty ones are always engaged or married. I just smiled and he told me to have a nice day and I told him the same. Not too long after that my mom arrived and saved the day, I got to open my car and pay for my gas. After that whole ordeal was over I made my way home and I have been on my couch ever since because my friend has me hooked on a show that I can watch on Netflix called House of Cards. I’ve watched almost all of season 1 today and I realize that this may be a problem but I don’t care. So far it’s an amazing show, and I’m really enjoying it. However I do think I will being going to bed soon because I have to be up early in the morning for Zumba!!

I hope you all have a wonderful night! And I will talk to you again soon!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment