Sunday, March 1, 2015

Day Fifty Nine and Sixty: 28 February and 1 March 2015

Hello Party People!

I hope you all had a great end to the month of February, and a wonderful beginning to the month of March.

I often forget how short the month of February is, and I can’t believe how fast is flew by. It seems like only yesterday that I was dreading another month of existence and now I am looking forward to the month ahead. So much has happened over the last month and I can’t thank my family and friends for being there for me through it all. However on my last day if February 2015 I spent the day lounging around on the couch with my mother watching several movies that neither of us had seen yet. We started our movie marathon by watching The Fault in Our Stars which, if any of you have seen it you know, how truly beautiful and depressing it is. The love story between the two characters is one for the record books and the tragedy of having cancer at such a young age really pulls at the heart strings. My mom and I each went through a box of tissues watching this movie. If you haven’t seen it yet then you need to because it is that amazing. Then the next movie we watched is called Blended which is the new Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler movie and that was a good comedy to watch after crying my eyes out for 2 hours. I also highly recommend that movie as well. Then we ended up watching a movie that we had already seen just because it’s one of my favorites and it has Zac Efron in it so yeah… it’s called That Awkward Moment, and it’s hilarious I laugh every time I see it. Plus Zac is shirtless for a good portion of the movie and you can’t go wrong with a shirtless Zefron.

Over the month of February I have developed some new beauty favorites and because I’m obsessed with them I feel like y’all should know about them too. My first obsession from February is my Toni&Guy Casual Hair Spray. I use this every single day and it is the perfect daily hairspray because it’s not heavy and it’s not going to make your hair crunchy. My second obsession for the month is my NYX lipgloss in the color Beige, I have worn this almost every single day and I don’t think I will be giving it a rest any time soon. It’s just such a gorgeous pink and it’s not too bright or too dark so it can be worn for any occasion. My third obsession is my NYC nail polish in the color Wine. It’s a lovely cranberry color and its perfect for the winter months because it gives a great pop of color for any outfit. My fourth obsession of February is my Benefit Hervana blush. I’m pretty sure I wore it almost every single day because it gave my cheeks a bright flushed color and it made my skin look healthy while giving my cheeks a little color. My fifth obsession would have to be my Bioderma cleanser that I have been using every night to take my makeup off and that leads into my sixth obsession which is my Garnier gel moisturizer that I apply after I have cleansed with the Bioderma because the two products together leave my skin smooth, clean, and feeling great. My seventh obsession has to be my TooFaced Better Than Sex Mascara because I have worn it every day this month and it will be sticking around for months to come because I just love what it does to my lashes.  My eighth obsession isn’t a beauty item it’s actually a wine. I’m not a big alcohol drinker but on Valentine’s Day I tried this amazing wine from Olive Garden and I am obsessed with it. I have gone to Total Wine every weekend since then to pick up a bottle for my mom and me to share over the weekend. It’s sweet and bubbly and has a low alcohol concentration which makes it even better for me. With that I am done with my February obsessions.

Now let’s talk about March. Some fun holidays I want to share with you that I shall be observing this month are on the 1st is Jensen Ackles birthday, then on the 5th is National Multiple Personality Day, on the 9th is National Panic Day, the 17th is of course St. Patrick’s Day, the 20th is National Extraterrestrial Abductions Day, the 28th is National Something on a Stick Day, and finally the 30th is National Take a Walk in the Park Day. There are plenty more fun holidays to be observed throughout the month of March but these are a few that I think are extra special and deserve some attention.

Today was a normal Sunday for me, I woke up and got myself ready and packed my bag to head back to school. Then I ate leftovers for lunch before making my way to Wal-Mart. Once at Wal-Mart my day went a little crazy. I went there to pick up a medication but it wasn’t ready because they were out of stock and they won’t have any more until tomorrow so I have to wait for my mom to bring it down to me sometime in the next few days. Then after that my mom took me to Forever 21 because I needed some long socks to wear with boots and I know that Forever 21 has the one I was looking for. After buying $30 worth of socks we decided to go to Red Robin, which is right next door, for some appetizers and salads. We had a great time and once we were finished there it was time for me to head back to school. The drive didn’t take long and once I got back to school I unpacked and remade my bed because it was a hot mess. Then I did homework until 11:15 when I was finally done with everything I needed to worry about tonight and now here I am on my computer talking to y’all! One wonderful think about today is that Once Upon A Time came back on and the first episode was amazing and I’m so excited for this season! I can’t wait to see what happens to all of the villains and if they get their Happy Endings or not, I will just have to wait and see like the rest of the world!

Well I am going to head to bed now because I’m tired and I have a busy week ahead of me! I will fill y’all in more later! Have a wonderful Monday, well have as wonderful of a Monday as possible!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment