Sunday, March 22, 2015

Day Seventy Nine and Eighty: 20 and 21 March 2015

Hey all you wonderful people!

I hope you've been having a great weekend so far! Not much has happened in mine so it's been nice.

On Friday I woke up at my usual time of 7:45 am and got myself together for the day. Then I made Sarah and myself some caramel lattes before making my way to my 10 am class. I had a test in that class and it took me all of 10 minutes to finish it. Then I was out the door and back in my apartment, and I decided to make myself some brunch. I chopped up some of the left over pork chops from the night before and then I whisked up some eggs and I cooked them together in a frying pan. Then once they were done I put it all in a bowl and added a little ranch dressing. And let me tell you it was freaking delicious! Once I was finished I was sad because I wanted more! After my brunch I finished packing for the weekend and that didn't take me too long. After that I laid down on my bed and decided to do some reading. I started reading the book by Steve Harvey called Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man. So far it is really good and it makes a lot of sense, I'm excited to read more of it. While I was reading I fell asleep and took a little cat nap before having to go to class at 1. Once in class I couldn't pay attention because my professor is so boring! I just played on my phone for the 50 minute class. Thankfully class went by quickly and before I knew it I was on my way home for the weekend. Once I got into town I made my way to Ulta and picked up a few items that I was running low on. Then I made my way home, I got comfortable in my couch and watched some tv before I fell asleep again. I was really tired yesterday and I slept for a few hours before my mom woke me up for dinner. After dinner we watched some movies and then we all went to bed early because I was still exhausted.

Then this morning I woke up early to go to Zumba with my mom at 9. Then after Zumba I took a well-deserved shower and watched The Royals on E! While I waited for my hair to dry. I also ate some pizza for lunch during the show. Then after the show was over around 2 I started getting myself together for the day. I did my hair and makeup and I was all done by 4:30. I made my way back downstairs and watched some Disney movies while I waited for my mom to get home because tonight my parents were celebrating their 29th wedding anniversary and they took me out to dinner with them. Once she got home she changed her clothes and my dad get himself ready as well. Then we all loaded in the car and drove down the road to Yukihana which is a hibachi grill. It was delicious and I stuffed my face and it was totally worth it. After dinner we went to Sweet Frogs because who doesn't like frozen yogurt after Japanese food! Now we are sitting on the couch watching more Disney movies and drinking wine. A great way to end the day!

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! I will talk y'all later!

Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment