Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Day Sixty Nine and Seventy: 10 and 11 March 2015

Hello Wonderful People,

I want to start this post with a question, do y’all believe in Karma? Because I’m starting to… The other day I was on the phone with a very close friend of mine and I made fun of him for having the sniffles because he is always sick with something. And the next morning I woke up with so much congestion I thought my head was going to explode… Now I can barely breathe through my nose and I sound gross and no amount of cold medicine is helping me. I’m pretty sure my current condition is because of the weather but I can’t help but think that Karma had something to do with this. I will never laugh at someone for having the sniffles again! And my friend who always has the sniffle is currently laughing at me as I blow my nose. So that’s my question feel free to answer me in the comment section below, because I’m beginning to think there is so truth behind this whole ordeal.

Now that that has been settled let’s talk about the last couple days. Yesterday was a wonderful day, I woke up when I wanted too and I got to watch Supernatural all day… well not all day I had somewhere to be at 5:30. But until that point I could just lounge around all day and I did. I got through all of season 8 and started season 9! Then at 5:30 I had to leave to go to JC Penny’s with my mom so she could pick up her new shoes for Zumba, and I ended up getting a new pair of Nike’s too. They are a bright sky blue color with coral accents. Then after that we went to Zumba class for an hour which kicked my sick butt because I had a hard time breathing through the workout because of my nose being so stuffy. Thankfully I was able to make it through without too much difficulty, I did sit out one song just to catch my breath because I felt like I was going to pass out. After class was over my mom and I met my sister for dinner at Panera Bread because none of us had eaten dinner yet. We had a great time at dinner and my sister talked about all of the problems she has with her husband and we all listened and told her she was right no matter what. After dinner we came back home and I took a long and well deserved shower and then settled down on my couch to watch 19 Kids and Counting with my mom. Then not to long after that we all decided it was bed time and I got all snuggled up in my bed and fell asleep.

Then today I actually had somewhere to be so I had to make myself look presentable, got up around 10 and did my hair and makeup before making my way to the dentist. After 20 minutes of being stabbed in the gums by the dental hygienist the dentist came in and told me I needed to have another cavity filled. This kind of news is no longer new to me, every time I go to the dentist it seems that I have another cavity that needs to be filled. My dentist told me that it had nothing to do with my dental hygiene but it’s actually my teeth that are the problem, I have weak enamel and the way my teeth are shaped makes it very hard to reach all of the crevices which makes it hard to clean. All of those things add up to make me a cavity machine. It’s a struggle, so tomorrow morning I will be going to get yet another cavity filled. After leaving the dentist office I wanted to do something fun and since I cashed in all of my coins earlier that day I decided that I wanted to go to Ulta and buy an eye shadow palette that I have had my eye on for weeks. I drove across town and when I got there I was very disappointed to learn that they no longer had that one in stock. I decided to by a NYX palette while I was there and I would search for the TooFaced palette at Sephora which was just down the road. The NYX palette I got is called Stormy Skies and it is a part of their Dream Catchers collection. After making my purchase at Ulta I made my way to Sephora and they didn’t have the palette I was looking for either but they did have another one that I was interested in. I played with all of the colors and I decided that I would get that one instead. It’s the Too Faced Cat Eyes palette and then while I was there I picked up the Urban Decay Shadow Box palette as well. So my treat to myself for having to get another cavity filled was three eye shadow palettes and some Starbucks. Even though I’m pretty sure Starbucks is what got me into trouble in the first place, but a girl needs her caffeine. That wasn’t all for my day, after I got home I watched a few episodes of Supernatural before my mom came to get me and we went and got dinner at Chipotle. I could only chew on the left side of my mouth thanks to the rough work of the dental hygienist, but I enjoyed my burrito bowl just the same. After dinner we went to Dick’s Sporting Goods to get a beginners yoga DVD because my mom wants to learn yoga, and I wanted to get some tank tops to do Zumba in. I found 2 Reebok tank tops that have cute sayings on them, one is white and in black letters says “fearless, sweat more” and a blue one with yellow letters that says “do more of what makes you happy”. I love both of these and I can’t wait to wear them this week. The rest of the night was uneventful because I just watched Supernatural on my couch, and now I’m in my bed talking about becoming a vampire with my friend and compelling Luke Bryan to marry me and if I get Luke does that mean my friend gets Luke’s wife. It’s a very interesting conversation to be honest, but I need to get some sleep since I have to be up early and I’m sick! I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment