Monday, March 23, 2015

Day Eighty One and Eighty Two: 22 and 23 March 2015

Hello Wonderful People,

I hope Monday has been treating you well, my day is about halfway over and I can’t wait to go back to my apartment and get snuggled up in my bed. I’m tried and I don’t have class tomorrow so I can sleep all I want in the morning! I will talk more about that in a moment, first let’s talk about yesterday.

Sunday, was an uneventful day. I woke up an hour later than I wanted too, so I was rushed to get ready in time to go to the movies with my mom, dad, and my niece. We had decided late Saturday night that we would go to the movies because I really wanted to see Cinderella and my dad was already taking my niece, Mackenzie, to see it. So I rushed to get myself ready and packed because I was going to be heading back to school after the movie as well. To save time I straightened my hair instead of curling it so I could spend the excess amount of time on my makeup. I did a natural brown smoky eye and I lined my lower lash line with a bright blue eyeshadow in honor of Cinderella. By the time my makeup was done my mom had gotten home and it was time to rush to the movie, I didn’t even get the chance to eat lunch before we left. We got to the movie with more than enough time, and we went to the concession stand to get some drinks and something to eat so none of us would pass out. With mom and I being on diets our options were limited, we decided on large soft pretzels each because they were only 480 calories. Once we got our food and drinks we made our way to the theater and got our seats all the way up in the very last row in the middle. Once seated we got comfortable and waited for the movie to start! Disney had a little short film called Frozen Fever that came on before Cinderella and it was absolutely adorable! I couldn’t handle it, I literally thought I was going to die from cuteness overload. Then after that the movie started, and I was a little girl again for 2 hours. The movie was absolutely amazing, and I was so happy when I walked out of the theater. They did such a good job bringing it to life and I want to see it again! After the movie we went back home and I loaded up my car to head back to school. When I was back in my apartment I unpacked and looked through all of my classes to see if I had homework and of course I did. I had a group presentation due at 1pm on Monday and I quickly emailed my group members and the only one who got back to me was away on a trip with a school organization and wouldn’t be back until at least 2am. I was stuck doing the entire presentation alone and I quickly put something together and turned it in because I wasn’t going to get a bad grade because everyone else was incapable of emailing me back. After that I didn’t have any more homework to do, so I was able to sit back and relax and watch my Sunday night shows which consist of Once Upon A Time, Secrets and Lies, and The Royals. Once my shows were over I got myself ready for bed, and read a book as I slowly fell asleep.

Today I woke up at my usual time and went to all of my classes as usual. Then after class I went to work and I was able to see my friend Courtney who was away all last week and I hadn’t gotten the chance to fill her in on my life so I spent most of my time at working gossiping with her. Then we went to dinner with Sarah, and our other friend Leanne who is also one of my roommates. We spent most of dinner laughing and having a great time, but when I got back to my apartment was when my day got exciting. When I got out of my car I was greeted by a dog who had no owner around. She had a collar on so I knew she belonged to someone, and she was out in the street and I was nervous she would get hurt so I watched over her while we waited for public safety to come and get her to take her to the shelter so her owner could claim her.  She was so sweet and I wanted to keep her. While we waited for public safety we fed her some left over chicken and gave her some water and she just wagged her tail and had a great time with us and then finally she made her way home. I sure hope her owners find her because she was just the sweetest thing. While I watching after her I named her Honey because I needed something to call her and her fur was a golden honey color and it just fit so perfectly. After that I finally got into my apartment and I washed my hands of all of the chicken juice and I proceeded to craft a canvas with one of the quotes from Cinderella on it. It is Cinderella blue and says “Have Courage & Be Kind”, and that is one of the main themes of the movie and if you see it you’ll know what I’m talking about. There wasn’t much to do after that so now I am laying in Sarah’s room and waiting for my friend to Skype me. I don’t have class tomorrow because its advising day so I get to sleep in and I can’t wait since normally on Tuesdays I wake up at 5:45, so tomorrow will be a nice change.

I will fill you in on tomorrow later! I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment