Monday, March 9, 2015

Sixty Seven and Sixty Eight: 8 and 9 March 2015


Hi, Hello, How Are You?

So I’m in a wonderful mood and it’s been great to smile and laugh again. The last two days have been great, and I can’t wait to see what else happens this week.

Yesterday was Sunday and I decided that I would get up early and go to church with my mom. So I got up way too early and got myself together to go to church and I have to admit it was nice to see all of the people there. I haven’t seen them in so long and all of them told me how great I was looking, and then they asked about school. I was happy to talk to all of the wonderful people from there who have influenced me in my life. I then helped in the nursery during part of the service and played with all the babies. There was one little boy who the last time I saw him was a baby and now he is 2 and he is so cute! His mom was in there for a little bit and when she left, he freaked out and was crying. I was able to get him to come to me and he wanted me to hold him. Once I picked him up I was able to get him to stop crying and he just sat in my lap and we played with some toys before his mom came back in. She was shocked how he was so calm in my lap and she said that he never takes to other people like that. I was flattered that he was so comfortable with me and I should’ve known he would like me because his older brother was the same way with me. Then after church was over my mom and I decided to go to Olive Garden for lunch. We got seated right away and the food was delicious. Then after that we ran back home to change our clothes because we were going to go do yoga at my mom’s friend’s house. We got to her house and we did some P90X yoga which kicked our butts. After that we came home and took the dog on a walk. Then made dinner and then finally sat down to watch some TV. One of my favorite shows was coming on and I wanted to drink a glass of wine, so I got my wine out of the fridge and got my corkscrew out and as I was about to pull the cork out of the bottle the corkscrew snapped in half leaving the screw in the cork and I wasn’t able to open it. It took some work but my dad was able to make a corkscrew out of a screw and a hanger. I was able to pour myself a glass before the show even started! Then after that mom and I watched some more TV before going to bed. I didn’t go to bed for a while though I sent most of my night on the phone laughing hysterically, and it felt so good to be happy even if it was only for a few hours.

Then today I was able to finally to sleep in! I slept till 1:30 and it was awesome, when I woke up I felt so well rested. Then I have spent my entire day on my couch with my dog watching Supernatural. That is literally all I have done, and I don’t feel bad about it. I needed a day like this especially after the last few weeks of school, they have been kicking my butt. Although I did weight myself today and I am proud to say that I have lost 20 pounds in 2 months and I am slowly reaching my goal. I only have 80 more pounds to lose and I’m not giving up now! I’m gonna start working out more and exercising when I can throughout the week to keep fit. I reached a mile stone today and I couldn’t be happier, and I just hope this week keeps getting better.


I hope you all have a wonderful day tomorrow

Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment