Saturday, March 7, 2015

Day Sixty Five and Sixty Six: 6 and 7 March 2015

Hey there my favorite people of the internet!

So it’s Saturday and that means I’m on spring break and I don’t have to deal with school for an entire week! And so far it’s turning out to be an amazing break.

Let’s start with Friday! So I spent the first half of my day in class and packing for break. In my first class I finally was able to give my speech on depression and I did very well and it seemed that a lot people were paying attention to what I was saying. Then after that I went back to my apartment and finished packing for break and I watched some YouTube videos to pass the time. Then my last class of the day was a waste of time, and I couldn’t wait to get out of there. When 1:50 finally came and I could leave, I bolted out of the classroom and I didn’t feel bad about it! I walked to my car as fast as I could and I drove myself home. I went straight to the wine store like I do every Friday afternoon, and when I was checking out the girl at the register had to call the manager over to check my ID because my hair was a different color from what it is in my ID picture… The manager looked at her funny and was like she probably dyed her hair and rolled her eyes at the cashier. Then after I got out of the wine store I made my way to Walmart and then I finally got to go home where I sat myself down with a glass of wine and watched Cruel Intentions. For dinner, I went to an Italian restaurant with my mom and the food was gross and the service sucked. I was disappointed that I spent my calories on that meal. The rest of the night was simple, I just watched movies with my mom and drank some more wine with my mom.

So for Saturday, I didn’t actually sleep in… I woke up early and went to Zumba with my mom and I had so much fun. I danced my butt off and jumped around and in the process I burned 1053 calories it was great. I’m going to go every week because I love how it made me feel and how it is going to help me lose weight. Then after Zumba, my mom and I went to Walmart to get things for dinner all week. Then we ran by my church so my mom could set up for church on Sunday. On our way back to my house, mom stopped off and got me Starbucks which made my entire day! Then I spent a good portion of my day laying on my couch watching Supernatural before I decided that I was going to cook dinner with my mom and we made lemon herb grilled chicken with roasted potatoes and broccoli. Then we watched movies and ate strawberries before it was time for bed. We lose an hour of sleep tonight and it is literally awful! I never get any sleep… and even over break I won’t get any.

So I don’t have much more to say other than that right now, and I will see y’all tomorrow! Have a great Sunday!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment