Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day Seventy Seven and Seventy Eight: 18 and 19 March 2015

Hey Y’all!

I hope you have had a wonderful Wednesday and Thursday! This week just seems to have flown by, it doesn’t feel like tomorrow is Friday! Summer is another week closer and then I will officially be a senior in college! I’m so excited, I won’t know what to do with myself! Although the end of the semester does signal a few different things for me, school will be over so I will have to start working everyday again, I have to move back in with my parents for the summer, and saddest of all Sarah will be graduating and most likely moving to Wilmington, NC which is 3 hours away from me! So school ending this year will be bittersweet. Enough of that for now and let’s talk about the last two days.

Yesterday, was a fairly boring day… I spent most of my day working on a 5 page paper that was due by 7:30 this morning. I had to watch a 5 part YouTube video and take notes on it so that I would be able to do the paper correctly, and it was a major struggle.  While I was watching part 4 of the videos I fell asleep because I was exhausted and I didn’t wake up until it was time for me to go to work at 3:50. I grabbed my laptop and booked it down the stairs so I wouldn’t be late. While I was at work I finished watching the videos and started typing my paper. Then I worked on it for a few hours before I was off work at 6. Then when I got back to the apartment I made myself some dinner before grabbing a quick shower. After that I spent another few hours working on my paper because I wanted to get it over with. However at 9pm the new episode of Supernatural came on so I took a break to watch that with Sarah. Then after the episode I put my writing cap on and finished my paper by 12:30, however even after I was done I was wide awake so it took me forever to get to sleep. This brings me to today…

This morning when my alarm clock went off, I completely ignored it and kept right on sleeping. Then when I did finally wake up there was no time for me to get myself ready to make it to my first class. So I skipped my first class this morning and I don’t regret my decision. I would have been dead to the world if I had gotten up at 5:45 like I usually do on Thursdays. So I took my time getting ready this morning since I wasn’t going to the first class. I straightened my hair instead of curling it because I wanted to do something a little different then for my makeup I did something more subtle and natural looking. It turned out very pretty, I used a pale white color on my lid and blended a light matte brown on the outer corner before adding a shimmery brown in my crease. It created a very pretty natural look that was perfect for how I was feeling today. By the time I was ready for the day it was time for me to go to class. I went to my other two classes and then I made my way to work where I had nothing to do so I spent 2 hours playing solitaire on my laptop. After work I ran to the store with Sarah so we could get ingredients for dinner tonight. I am going to be making parmesan crusted pork chops with rice and broccoli, I’m really excited about it because this is one of my favorite dishes. Then after dinner we are going to drink some wine and watch some movies since neither of us have any more homework to do! Overall it shall be a very relaxing evening!

Well I’ve got to go and make dinner, I hope y’all have a wonderful Friday!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment