Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day Seventy Three and Seventy Four: 14 and 15 March 2015

Hello Wonderful People, 

I trust y’all had a wonderful weekend, I know that mine wasn’t too awful. My weekend consisted of watching movies with my mom and dad and coming back to school!

Saturday was a good day, I went to Zumba that morning with my mom and sister. We danced our butts off and then afterwards my sister gave me a homemade power muffin, which was a whole grain oatmeal yogurt blueberry muffin. It was a lot to say but it was really good and it hit the spot after working out for an hour. Then after that I went home and took a well-deserved shower and decided that since I was going back to school the next day I was going to do my laundry. I hadn’t done laundry in a while so I figured that there was no better time then while I was at home. After my shower I gathered all of clothes and made my way downstairs to sort my clothes into different piles. Once they were sorted I started my first load and started up my computer to watch season 10 of Supernatural. And that’s all I did, all day. I got all of my laundry done and finished watching the Supernatural series and now I am all caught up on what’s going on and Sarah told me I can officially join the Supernatural fan club since I have now seen every episode in order. After all of that was done I got hungry and since my mom wasn’t home I cooked dinner for the family, I made grilled chicken quesadillas and they were delicious. After dinner we all sat down on the couch and I had a glass of wine and we watched “The Other Woman” which is my favorite movie right now. Then the guy I like called me and we talked on the phone for 3.5 hours and we laughed and I was so happy and constantly smiling. I made him go to bed because he had to get up for work in the morning or we probably would’ve talked longer. I went to bed shortly after we said our goodbyes, and I had many sweet dreams of him.

Then today I slept in a little because spring break was ending and I didn’t know when I would be able to sleep in again. When I got up I was in an awesome mood so I decided I wanted to go all out on my hair and makeup. I curled my hair like usual and made it all fancy looking. Then for my makeup I did a brown and bronze smoky eye using my Too Faced Cat Eye’s palette. Then once I was ready for the day I packed all of my stuff and brought it all downstairs. By that time my mom and dad were home and we decided to eat dinner early that way I could eat with them since I had to leave around 4 to head back to school. We made sirloin steaks, roasted potatoes, and a salad. It was delicious, and it kept me full for a very long time. After dinner I packed up my car and grabbed some Starbucks before heading down the road to school. After an hour and half long drive I arrived at school in time for one of my friends to walk by and he helped me carry my belongings up the three flights of stairs to my apartment. Once inside I unpacked all of my stuff and hung out with Sarah and PJ, before we watched Once Upon A Time at 8pm. I did some homework afterwards and watched a movie with Sarah to end the night!

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment