Saturday, March 14, 2015

Day Seventy One and Seventy Two: 12 and 13 March 2015

Hello Everyone!

So I’m sorry for being so late with this post but it’s been a busy few days!

So on Thursday I had to wake up super early because I had to go get a cavity filled at 9am. I woke up earlier than I would’ve liked too and curled my hair like normally do, I wanted to get it out of the way that way I wouldn’t have to do it later that day. I finished my hair and before I left to go to the dentist again I took some advil to prepare myself for the havoc my dentist was going to wreak on my mouth. Once I got to the dentist they got to work on my mouth and I was in and out in 25 minutes. After my appointment I made my way back home and I proceeded to sit on my couch as the numbing on my cheek started to wear off and watched season 9 of Supernatural. After a few hours I could feel the pain in my cheek and it was time for me to get my makeup on because I was picking my niece up from school. I did my makeup and used my new Urban Decay Shadow Box palette and was ready in time to drive across town to pick Mackenzie up from school. After I picked her up I decided to give her a little treat and we went to Sweet Frog to get some frozen yogurt. It was so good to see her because with me being off at school I don’t get to see her a lot, so when I do I like to take her out for a little aunt/niece bonding time. Needless to say she really enjoyed herself. Then after that I had to have her do her homework because she is 9 after all and I sat there and helped her with all of her subjects. Then I had to take her home because she had a Girl Scout meeting to go to, and I had to get ready for Zumba class. I dropped her off and while I was at my sister’s house she invited me over for dinner after Zumba later on that evening. I agreed and headed back to my house so that I could change for class. I did an hour of Zumba and then went over Anneliese’s house for dinner and she made chicken Caesar pasta salad which was really delicious and definitely hit the spot after the workout. I hung out for about an hour which was long enough to say goodnight to Mackenzie and grab some Girl Scout cookies for my dad. Then I came back home and went right to my bed and watched some more Supernatural before passing out.

Then on Friday I didn’t move out of my bed for a few hours after I woke up and just watched Netflix on my laptop until I got hungry and needed to get food from the kitchen. I got myself some lunch and then decided to watch Netflix from my couch for the rest of the day. Then my mom came home and told me I was going to dinner with my grandmother, so I had to make myself look presentable since I was looking like a wreck. I did my hair and makeup as quick as I could and my mom and I met my grandmother at olive garden. I got my usual delicious chicken and mashed potatoes with a large glass of wine. After that I spent the evening in my bed finishing the Supernatural series and texting some of my friends.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh 

No comments:

Post a Comment