Sunday, March 29, 2015

Day Eighty Seven and Eighty Eight: 28 and 29 March 2015

Hello everyone!

I hope you have had a wonderful weekend! I’m sure you all had a better one than me.
I don’t know what’s been wrong with me, the past few days but it is really affecting my mood. I have just been in an awful mood the last few days and everything just keeps making it worse. No matter what I do I just can’t shake how I feel. It’s not like anything happened either, on Saturday I went to Zumba like normal and I danced my butt off but before I even went to Zumba I woke up in an awful mood. I slept just fine and I got plenty of sleep, so I don’t know why I woke up so gross. After Zumba I took a nice shower and got all snuggled up on my couch and watched the rest of season one and all do season two of House of Cards. I didn’t have anything else to do, and all day I was just in an awful mood. I wasn’t happy at all, I was being rude to my parents unintentionally, and I had no desire to do anything. I used to feel like this all the time before I got put on anti-depressants but for some reason this weekend made me feel like I wasn’t on medication at all. Maybe it’s the stress of the week getting to me or maybe the medication is losing effect and I need a higher dosage. I don’t know but I can’t handle any more days like this. On top of my awful mood I have had a ridiculous headache all weekend long too. It was just not meant to be a good weekend. Another thing that contributed to my bad mood was the text message I got from one of my friends from school about housing next year and that residence life still hasn’t fixed their mistake about my room next year. After that message I emailed the woman in charge yet again to let her know the problem was still a problem and I already made plans to go see her tomorrow and I’m not going to leave until I have my answers. There is no reason I shouldn’t be in the room I signed up for, I paid all my money and the other girls I signed up with are in the room we signed up for so I don’t know why I’m not in there with them. Pretty much after that my mood hit rock bottom and nothing was going to change it. I went to bed early that night and fell asleep after watching the last episode of season two of House of Cards.

Then today when I woke up I woke up in a slightly better mood than the day before but I still feel bad for no reason. My headache still will not go away no matter what I do, but I had plans today and I wasn’t going to let it stop me. I went to see the Divergent Series: Insurgent today with my mom and it was a really good movie but compared to the book there were a lot of things that were different. However I did enjoy myself and I’m impatiently waiting for the third movie to come out, so I can see where they take it. With the amount of differences in the movie from the book I’m interested to see what they do with the next movie because they are going to have to change a lot of things around. After the movie I made my way to Starbucks to get my Sunday treat to myself before making my way back to school like I always do. When I got back to school I ate some soup my mom got me from Panera Bread and before unpacking my bag. After I unpacked I went out into the living room and watched the end of a Disney movie with my roommates while telling them all about Insurgent, even though they have never even seen Divergent they still listened to me anyway. In about 30 minutes my TV shows are going to come on first I’m going to watch Once Upon A Time, then Secrets and Lies, and then finally The Royals. I can’t decide which one I’m more excited for, so I will just have to see what happens!

I hope tomorrow will be a better day, but I don’t know. I hope you all have a better Monday than I will have, and I will be sure to tell you all about my day.


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment