Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day Sixty Three and Sixty Four: 4 and 5 March 2015

Hello Everyone!

I hope you have had a wonderful week so far, I’m so glad that tomorrow is Friday. It’s been a very stressful week, I told y’all all of the assignments that I had to do from Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday well my to-do list wasn’t done yet and I still had a lot of things to do for today and tomorrow too. With that being said lets jump into what happened on Wednesday!

Wednesday was the day that I had to present my speech to my public speaking class it is about the causes and effects of depression. I woke up early and got all dressed up for my speech and I even wore heels on a college campus covered in bricks. It was a struggle thankfully it was actually nice outside so I wasn’t freezing my toes off. So then I sat in class waiting for him to call my name to present and he never does because we ran out of time. I got dressed up and wore heels for nothing… I was so irritated. I immediately went back to my room and changed into my jeans and some boots because I was just too upset to stay all dressed up for no reason. Then after my second class of the day and on the way to my third I ran into someone who I never thought I would see back at my school because he graduated last year. It was really funny actually because I had to do a double take because I didn’t really believe he was there and he say me do it and later he called me out on it and told me how ridiculous I looked and I just laughed because I knew he was right. We talked for a few minutes and I joked on him for coming back to school just to visit a teacher and he told me to get over it and then I went to class and he went to talk to an old professor of his and I couldn’t resist the urge to tweet at him about how much I was still in shock about seeing him and we tweeted back and forth for a few minutes before I decided to pay attention in class and I thought that was it. Then after class I went back to my apartment to drop of my bag before going to work and then I went to work early so I could talk to my old roommate Courtney. Recently she has been working the same shift as me and it’s nice to be able to catch up with her. Then while I was at work the guy I ran into DM’d me on twitter and we continue to catch up for a few hours and had really good conversation and now I feel like we are more like friends than we were before. Then when I got back to my room after work, I attempted to get some homework done but it was pointless because I was so exhausted that I ended up going to bed super early. Even though I barely slept… insomnia sucks.

That brings me to today, I woke up at my normal time which is entirely too early for anyone to be awake. I got myself ready and I curled my hair like I usually do, and then when I sat down to do my makeup I must have zoned out when I put my eye shadow brush into the shadow because I picked the wrong color and I put it all over both eyelids before I realized what happened and I tried to fox the situation but it was not working so I ended up taking all of my makeup off and starting again. The second time I was able to get my life together and pick the right colors. Then after that was done I had to choose my outfit wisely because it was rainy and disgusting outside. I settled on my brown boots, my light wash jeans and a navy blue shirt with my pink fleece jacket. And after today I can safely say that I will be ordering a rain jacket this weekend because that was awful! I never want to wear my fleece jacket when it rains again. I was soaked and freezing all day at work, and I refuse to do that again. One good thing about my day was that my entrepreneurship professor bought us all McDonalds breakfast this morning and that was awesome. I haven’t eaten breakfast in so long! So then after that I got my pay check and that also made my day more enjoyable. Then after I got off work I ran to the store to pick up something for dinner and I grabbed a few pizzas that were on sale and I haven’t left my apartment since and that was around 3:30. I got right to work on homework and I even took a little 30 minute power nap before finishing a book I was reading for a book review for one of my classes. Once that was done and I turned in my outline for the chapters I read I did some other homework that didn’t take very long and then packed my bags for spring break, cleaned the kitchen, and then sat down to watch a Disney movie with Sarah. We watched Beauty and the Beast again because that is my favorite movie right now, and I’m taking it home with me for spring break that way I can watch it. I also got a surprise phone call from my niece today and she read me a poem for her class and it was about spring time and it was so cute to hear her read to me and I told her if it was possible that I might have to come and steal her away one day while I’m home for break.

Other than that nothing else has happened that is worth mentioning, so I will see all of you wonderful people later. I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!


Thanks for reading xoxo Lashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment